Learning how to use the social networks correctly is essential for every business today.
The twohundredby200 team know the importance of the link between a business and it’s client base and as such we have always sought out new methods and techniques of engaging both current and potential customers.
Today the focus for customer engagement is utilising the social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to name but a few. The most common mistake that businesses make when it comes to using social media to communicate with their customers is that they always seem to be on ‘transmit’ and do not factor in that the ‘receive’ element of the networks is equally as important.
Customer engagement is a two way street and the most successful businesses in the world have realised this and as such social media has become key in their overall marketing strategies.
Understanding the social media platforms
Communicating your message successfully over the various social network platforms is something that, on the face of it, seems fairly straight forward but this is often not the case.
To engage effectively on a platform such as, for example, Twitter, then you have to first understand how it’s users behave, integrate the network into their lives and, most importantly, the language they use in doing it. twohundredby200 can assist your business in learning these new ‘languages’ and behaviours by breaking down barriers that many businesses unintentionally put up between them and their customers due to being misinformed.
twohundredby200 provide custom designed training courses for each one of our clients based around their needs.
Topics covered by our courses include:
- The benefits and limitations of social networking and what to expect from them.
- The selection and setting up new social networks accounts for your business.
- Creating an effective social network strategy.
- Generating engaging content for distribution on the social networks.
- The use of tags and keywords in posts.
- Integrating the social networks into your business and your website.
- The benefits of employee interaction and setting up Social Media policies.
- Working with your followers to grow your networks.
- Dealing with negative mentions or interactions.
- Monitoring your social networking success.
Courses can take the form of a one to one session or as group. Our courses can take place on your premises and can be based around your time schedule.
twohundredby200 also offer a social media auditing service to our clients. These audits take an in-depth look at the performance of your existing social media networking accounts as well as reviewing your social media strategy.
The resulting report will allow you us to provide your business with suggestions on how to maximise your social networking activities. Social media audits can be performed remotely and within a very short time frame.